You can access a wealth of tools, guidance and resources on the Sport England Club Matters site.
The site covers all aspects of running a sports club or group. Everything’s free, bitesize and simple to use.
The site features eight learning areas that match the information sport and activity organisations typically look for. These include:
- Welfare and safeguarding.
- Planning for your future.
- Facility development.
- Volunteer development.
- Financial management.
- Participant experience.
- Coronavirus resources.
Access the Sport England Club Matters Site here.
Need more safeguarding adults in sport and activity support?
We have many resources on our site, including:
- Specialist training and eLearning modules.
- Safeguarding in sport policy and procedures templates.
- The Safeguarding in Sport Resources Pack.
- The Safeguarding Adults in Sport Framework assessment.