Ask an expert for advice about safeguarding adults.Call 0115 951 5400 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a leading authority in safeguarding adults at risk, we recognise that safeguarding adults is a responsibility of all organisations working with adults.
We use latest research and good practice in safeguarding adults at risk as well as our expertise around different risks.
Safeguarding Adults at Risk Courses
We offer a number of courses covering a wide range of safeguarding adults at risk issues, including:
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk Training for Managers
- Safeguarding Adults in Sport and Activity Training
- The Care Act and New Safeguarding Challenges – Implications for Practice
- Implementing the Mental Capacity Act Training
- Making Safeguarding Enquiries Training
- Minute Taking for Safeguarding Training Course
- Is This Abuse or Just Poor Practice? Training Course
- Financial Abuse of People with Learning Disabilities Training
- Forced Marriage of People with Learning Disabilities Training
- Supporting Parents with Learning Disabilities
- Understanding Sexuality and Personal Relationships Training
- Mental Capacity Act: An Introduction Training Course
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk for Care Workers Training
- Record Keeping Skills for Care and Support Staff Working with Adults at Risk
These courses are intended as a guide. You can request aspects of them to create a one-off training event or a training series to develop knowledge and skills within your team.
In addition to the above training courses we can provide bespoke training to meet your training needs. The above courses can also be tailored to meet the needs of Trustees and board level requirements.
Book a course or find out more
To book a course or find out more about how we can help you, get in touch today.