From Monday 18 November, the iconic Trent Building at the University of Nottingham, will be illuminated in green to raise awareness of Safeguarding Adults Week.
Safeguarding Adults Week runs from Monday 18-Sunday 24 November with each day focusing on a different theme.
- Monday- Modern Slavery
- Tuesday- Self Neglect
- Wednesday- Domestic Abuse
- Thursday- Ann Craft Trust Conference & My role in Safeguarding
- Friday- Transforming Care
- Saturday & Sunday- Safeguarding adults in sport and activity
We have been delighted to see so many organisations getting involved in the week so far; by running training sessions, sharing resources on social media and organising events in the community.
This week is a time where we can all focus on safeguarding adults. We would like organisations to make use of our free resources, to develop their safeguarding practice.
You can find out more about Safeguarding Adults Week by:
- Visiting our website
- Reading our press release
- Following #SafeguardingAdultsWeek on social media.