As part of Safeguarding Adults Week 2022, we are delighted to host our annual Safeguarding Adults Conference.
For the 2022 conference, we focused on Acting Against Adult Exploitation. We discussed how organisations and practitioners can adapt their practice to safeguard and support adults at risk of exploitation.
Workshops and Presentations
You can now access short summaries of the day’s workshops and presentations on our site.
Please note – These are just summaries. If you’d like to know more about any of the issues or campaigns we discuss, please contact the relevant individual or organisation.
We have included links and contact details at the end of each summary.
- Live Life Safe – Suzy Lamplugh Trust, Street Harassment & The Bystander Effect
- Refuge – Raising Awareness of Technology-Facilitated Domestic Abuse
- Migrant Help – Responding to Modern Slavery, Exploitation and Trauma
- CYP First – Grooming Affects Adults, Too
- Power & Exploitation in Sport and Activity
Safeguarding Adults Week 2023, and The 2023 Safeguarding Adults Conference
We will announce details of 2023’s events in the coming weeks.