Making a Difference is a one day safeguarding adults seminar aimed at developing best practice within sport.
This course has been developed for safeguarding leads within National Governing Bodies and County Sports Partnerships.
This seminar will offer participants expert input on safeguarding adults in sport, including:
- The role of Safeguarding in Sport Manager & National Steering Group
- What do we mean by capacity?
- How the Care Act affects sport
- Understanding ‘Making Safeguarding Personal’
- How to create policies and procedures
London – 25th October 2016
10am – 3:30pm (lunch provided)
Venue: Training room 1, Phoenic House (Lambeth Building)
10 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2LL
Trainer: Nicola Dean
Book your place
To book your place, please request and complete a booking form.