Are you passionate about safeguarding?
If so, apply to join our team of associate trainers!
We are looking for safeguarding trainers with experience in:
- safeguarding adults
- safeguarding young people
- safeguarding adults in sport
We need you to help us to deliver training to practitioners from local authorities, social care, education, government, charities and beyond.
Can You Help Us Make a Difference?
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in developing and delivering training, and who have a qualification in social work or relevant equivalent.
- Are committed to good practice and hearing the voices of adults and children.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of current legislation, policy and guidance in safeguarding.
- Are aware of current issues and challenges in practice.
- Can demonstrate a track record of working with adults and/or young people.
- Have the ability to travel regionally and to work flexibly. The post may involve evening and weekend work.
How To Apply
Want to chat about the role?
For more information, or to apply, please email email@example.com