What are you planning for Safeguarding Adults Week?
The programme includes:
- Breakfast events
- Football matches
- Pub visits
Highlights from their week include:
- Monday 21 November – 10.00 am – 11.00 am – Power of Language Webinar.
- Tuesday 22 November – 10.00 am – 3.30 pm – Safeguarding Awareness Day at the Choice Support Crewe Office
- Wednesday 23 November – 10.00 am – 11.00 am – Sexuality Safety in Relationships Through Empowerment Webinar
- Thursday 24 November – 11.00 am – 3.00 pm – Connections Breakfast at the Choice Support Nottingham Office
- Friday 25 November – 9.00 am – 12.00 pm – Connections Breakfast at the Fox on the Hill Pub, London
What Are You Planning For Safeguarding Adults Week?
Whether you’re running webinars or social events, we’d love to help you spread the word about your plans. So get in touch!
And don’t forget to download your free Safeguarding Adults Week resources. Follow the link below for more information.Get Your Free Safeguarding Adults Week Resources