- Are you knowledgeable about safeguarding legislation?
- Do you have experience of facilitating training?
- Are you enthusiastic about supporting organisations to develop their safeguarding knowledge?
If so, apply to join our team of associate trainers!
We are looking for safeguarding trainers with experience in safeguarding adults at risk to deliver bespoke training to local authority, sport, education, government, charities and other commissioning agencies.
About the Ann Craft Trust
The Ann Craft Trust is a national charity which is committed to safeguarding adults and young people at risk. Through pioneering training, practice reviews and contributing to world-leading research, we support organisations to safeguard adults and young people and minimise the risk of harm.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a training qualification or equivalent
- Have a comprehensive understanding of current safeguarding legislation and guidance across England
- Are knowledgeable on the subject of safeguarding adults at risk
- Can demonstrate a track record of working with adults and have up to date knowledge of abuse and protection issues adults face
- Have the ability to travel regionally and to work flexibly (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Have training or facilitation experience both face to face and online
- Have excellent communication, facilitation and organisational skills
How to apply
In the first instance, please email your CV to Deborah Kitson, CEO.