This checklist gives you a list of the essential safeguarding adults information you should have on your organisations website.
Ensuring this information is available means your staff, volunteers and anyone engaging with your organisation is able to report a concern or find out what steps you’re taking to safeguard adults.
Your organisation’s website should include:
- How to report a safeguarding concern
- Safeguarding reporting form
- Safeguarding Officer contact details: Email/Telephone Number/Both
- Statement of intent for Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Adults policy
- Codes of conduct e.g. for instructors/participants
- Other policy information e.g Whistleblowing, Equality, Safe recruitment, DBS where appropriate
- Safeguarding training opportunities
- Statutory contact details for reporting safeguarding concerns
- Links to other support agencies
- Links to safeguarding campaigns if appropriate