This one-day course will explore best practice for Safeguarding Leads in dealing with Safeguarding adults concerns and cases. It will address safeguarding legislation, the safeguarding ‘referral’ processes, and disciplinary processes.
This training is for Lead Safeguarding Officers in National Governing Bodies of Sport and Country Sport Partnerships, and other National Sport England funded bodies.
Date: 4th April 2019
Time: 9:30am to 4.30pm
Each organisation can book one place for free.
Additional places can be booked for £99 per person.
The Safeguarding Adults Case Management Training will include:
- How to create a safer environment
- Defining an adult at risk and abuse
- Considering recent safeguarding cases in sport
- Understanding types of abuse/signs and signals of abuse
- Recognising cause for concern scenarios and understanding when to refer
- Identifying levels of response and explore your role in the process and how you should respond to a concern reported to you
- Understanding the role of the Local Authority.
- Understanding whistle blowing
Book Your Place
To book your place at this event please fill in the form below.
The event has limited capacity of 15, so we advise you to book a place and confirm your attendance as soon as possible.
Please Note: We may charge a fee for cancellations within one week of the event. If you cannot make it, you are more than welcome to send an alternative delegate in your place.