From Learning Lessons to Taking Action. This conference will challenge you to create a safer place for all children and adults in your organisation, whatever their role.
It will give you the opportunity to explore:
- How you ensure that your organisation is operating a safer culture for participants of all ages, abilities, race, cultures, sexuality, sex, and gender
- How you protect and safeguard the well-being of those taking part
- How you ensure that everyone feels able to share any concerns at an early stage
- How you ensure that everyone feels confident to interrupt or question poor practice or behaviour that they feel is ‘out of line’.
This keynote presentations and workshops will address:
- The learning from recent reviews about safeguarding and welfare concerns in sport and other settings
- The new strategies from government and sports councils
- Initiatives to embed best practice in safeguarding
- The response to the voices of those with lived experience within sport and physical activity
- The development of Safer Cultures
The conference will take place over two mornings from 9.15 till 1pm on 19th and 20th January 2022.
This event is now fully-booked!