The Safeguarding Adults in Sport Framework is an online tool that supports all sports organisations to implement best practice in safeguarding adults.
In this free drop-in session, we’ll discuss:
- Your funding requirement to undertake the Safeguarding Adults in Sport Framework.
- What the Framework is, and how it works.
- How the Framework can help you work towards best practice in safeguarding adults in sport.
- How to complete the Framework – including the evidence you’ll need to gather.
Members of The Ann Craft Trust Safeguarding in Sport team will be on hand to guide discussions. But you’ll also have the opportunity to share your views with individuals from other sport and activity organisations.
Date: 19 July 2022
Time: 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
Where: Online – we’ll send you an invite to a Microsoft Teams meeting after you sign-up.
Who Is This Session For?
This drop-in session is for:
- Active Partnerships and National Governing Bodies funded by Sport England or UK Sport.
- People who have already registered to complete the Framework, or who are in the process of completing it.
- Safeguarding leads, or any other nominated individuals from sport and activity organisations.
- Anyone who wants to know more about the Safeguarding Adults in Sport Framework.
Find Out More and Book Your Place
To book your place at this drop-in session, please complete the form below.
If you’d like to know more about the Safeguarding Adults in Sport Framework, head to the online Framework hub for full details.