This training covers the Essentials for safeguarding adults in sport and activity clubs for Club Welfare/Safeguarding Officers in Wales.
This session includes how to identify concerns, respond to concerns and disclosures and how to create a safe culture within a sport or activity club setting.
Who is this training for?
This training is for Sport and Activity Club Welfare/Safeguarding Officers.
For those with no previous safeguarding adults training, we would recommend completing the Introductory Training prior to attending this course.
The course will cover:
- The role and responsibilities of the Club Welfare Officer
- Why we need to safeguard adults in sport and activity.
- How to Identify poor practice and types of abuse and neglect.
- How to respond and deal with concerns about adults.
- Where to go for further information and advice on safeguarding adults.
- This is all underpinned by understanding how we can create a safer culture.
Dates: 18th September 6-9pm
Cost: £45 per delegate.
You only need to attend one session from the above dates to complete the training.Book you place here
Additional dates are available for this course: