Could you be our next Safeguarding Adults in Sport Manager?
This is an exciting opportunity to influence future planning and delivery of safeguarding advice and support to the sport and recreation sector.
You’ll be responsible for reviewing and developing services in relation to adults at risk in sport. You’ll also identify, plan, and implement new initiatives in line with current practice. This will include developing and delivering a training strategy and offering advice and information to sport and recreation organisations. You’ll also represent the sector at key consultations across the UK.
Have You Got What We’re Looking For?
- A relevant degree, or social work qualification, or any other relevant qualification – or at least four years’ vocational experience.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Experience influencing strategic partners and stakeholders.
- A proven track record of working with adults at risk.
- Up-to-date knowledge of safeguarding issues.
Also bear in mind that, because we’re a national charity, this role will involve plenty of travel, including some overnight stays.
This is a fixed-term post running until 31st March 2021. It’s based on full-time hours, but we’ll also consider part-time hours. Please specify in your application your preferred number of weekly hours.
Want to find out more? You can make informal enquiries to Deborah Kitson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But please note that we will not accept applications at this email address.
To apply, head to the University of Nottingham Careers Site.