Advice we offer

We offer advice on issues relating to the protection of disabled children and adults at risk. You can contact us about general issues, and we are also happy to give you advice about specific cases. If we cannot answer your question we will always try to find you the most appropriate person to talk to about your concerns.

We provide advice to anyone who has a query about the protection of vulnerable children and adults, including professionals, parents, carers and family members.

If you wish to talk to someone, please contact us.